Marketing, Sales & Events Assistant
Salary £22,000 per annum plus bonuses
Start date Summer 2021
Closing date 31 May 2021
MatchPoint Hospitality – Marketing, Sales and Events Assistant
MatchPoint is an established corporate hospitality business with offices in Edinburgh and Sydney.
This is a general role to assist in all things hospitality including:
- Marketing (web and digital)
- Event planning and management
- Client servicing and communications
- Assist with sales and sales administration
The ideal person will:
- Have 1 or 2 years post graduate work experience,
- Have excellent communication, administration and IT skills,
- Be well organised, numerate with high levels of attention to detail.
Ideally the candidate will have worked in events and or a hospitality environment and now be looking for a new challenge or change of direction and want to get into the world of sports and or corporate events.
The full-time role is office based in Edinburgh, with some weekend work and travel required at major events.
The role is available immediately, and the candidate will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
To apply please write to explaining why this role interests you, what you would bring to the team, and enclosing an up to date CV.
If this sounds like you, please apply with a covering letter to Gina Cunningham via email -
Published - 22 April 2021