Rugby League World Cup 2021, England 23 October – 27 November 2021
Position Sales Administrator
Salary £26,000 per annum plus bonus’s, (OTE £32 - £34,000)
Start date 01 May 2020 - Fixed term contract, finishing 15 December 2021
(Tournament runs from 23 October - 27 November in England)
Who you’ll be working for:
Rugby League World Cup 2021 Hospitality is a joint venture between Rugby League World 2021 Ltd and MatchPoint.
What it’s like in our team:
In 2021 England will host the largest team sporting event in the world that year and we want to recruit the most talented people around. We want innovators, and that means maintaining an environment where they’ll flourish.
We have a ‘start-up’ culture with a ‘high bar’ mentality to everything we do - we need to ensure that all touch points of the tournament are world class. We have a leader-leader culture (not followers), with each teammate taking responsibility and accountability for their actions and results to move the business forward - we want people with a glass half full mindset!
We move at pace and have plenty to achieve before and during the tournament, so need people who are hungry to use their skills and experience but also have a desire to learn more. With a great choice of rewards and training, we provide a progressive culture to learn and develop your career.
We are looking for someone ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn with good initiative and an engaging personality working in the role of Hospitality Sales and Events Administrator, assisting and supporting the Hospitality Programme for the tournament.
You will play a key role in the team which will deliver hospitality at all 61 matches of the Rugby League World Cup 2021, across all three tournaments – men’s, women’s and wheelchair, including at venues such as St James’ Park, Elland Road, Anfield, Old Trafford, Copper Box Arena and the Emirates Stadium
- Client enquiries and communication, trade and retail, pre and post sale
- Trade sales coordination
- Coordination of stock and packages
- Processing booking confirmations
- Production and maintenance of sales and marketing materials
- Production and maintenance of event itineraries
- Match ticket and hospitality pass dispatch to sponsors and guests
- Matchday hosting and facility management
Key skills and personal competencies required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Good team player
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive
- Service and solution orientate
- Ability to take ownership
- Understanding of international sport and major events
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and computer
Key Performance Indicators:
- Efficient application of systems and processes
- Customer and staff satisfaction
If this sounds like you please apply with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 13 MARCH
If this sounds like you please apply with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 13 MARCH