Caddies has an informal style, providing a comfortable base for your day at The Open, whilst still offering a host of premium benefits.
With a stunning location and its private balcony overlooking the deceptively difficult par 3 16th hole, you will always be at the heart of the action.
The delicious grazing buffet is designed by our talented and creative chefs and allows you the flexibility to come and go as you please, whether watching from the balcony or out on the course.
Caddies is the perfect location to enjoy up to ten hours of world class golf and premium hospitality with clients, guests, friends or family.
InclusionsYour Hospitality will Include:
• Located alongside Royal St Georges challenging 16th hole
• Private lower level balcony
• VIP Parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
• Official Open admission ticket with fast track entrance
• Premium grazing style menu featuring local produce and signature wines
• Lounge buffet designed to provide flexible dining throughout the day, serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon treat
• Full complimentary bar, including fine wines, beer, Champagne, house spirits and soft drinks
• Souvenir Programme and Order of Play
• Full TV coverage of play
• Air conditioning
• Private restroom facilities within the pavilion
• Dedicated hospitality staff to ensure the smooth running of your day
• Seating in Caddies is unreserved and consists of varying tables sizes and lounge style seating